Dear Conference Exhibitor
- You may begin setting up Monday April 16th, between noon and 8:00 pm.
- Your exhibit booth will be a 10 ft by 10ft area.
- Your location will be marked on the floor with blue tape.
- Please keep your display within the marked area.
- Each booth will have up to two six-foot tables (30 in. width) with skirt and one 110V standard outlet.
- Wireless Internet Service is provided though out the hotel at no additional cost.
- Higher Speed Wireless Internet Service is available at an additional fee (contact the hotel staff at (805) 643-6000, extension 7039).
- The plenary sessions will be held in the adjoining room.
- Refreshments for breaks will be located in the exhibit area.
- Tear down must be completed no later than 9:00 am on Friday morning April 20th.
- All items must be removed from the room by that time.
For exhibitor materials shipped, please address mailing slips in this format:
2055 Harbor Blvd.
Ventura, California 93001
Alert Users Group: April 15 - 20, 2018
Contact Phone Number
Contact the Event Staff at (805)643-6000, extension 7039 for drayage fees for accepting, storing and transferring packages.
An Exhibitor’s Reception night is planned for Wednesday. It will be held in the Exhibitors Area and includes complimentary hors d’oeuvres and a no-host bar. Historically this occasion is highlighted by a raffle drawi ng of prizes donated by the exhibitors (each exhibitor usually donates one or two prizes). The raffle drawings take place in front of each exhibitors booth where you'll have a chance to introduce yourself and provide a brief overview of your company's products and services. All conference attendee’s names are entered into the drawing and must be present to win.
(916) 374-1800 or
We look forward to working with you for a successful conference.
The ALERT Users Group.